Member Luncheon: Thursday October 6, 2016; 11:30am-1:15pm. CONSTRUCTION INSURANCE- Hear from our Expert Members on what is Affecting our Members;
- HUB International Insurance Services presenting on "Claims Reviews/ Claims Advocacy"
- Brown & Brown Insurance of New Mexico presenting on "Experience Rating (EMOD)
- Menicucci Insurance Agency presenting on "Builders Risk with the state of New Mexico"
- MassMutual Southwest presenting on "Key employee and insurance policy for business cas that they have on their books"
- Acutiy, A Mutual Insurance Company presenting on "Micro Topics for Contractors"
- Burke Insurance Group presenting on "Additional Insured"
- New Mexico Contractors Comp Trust presenting on "Workers Compensation Insurance"
- USI Southwest, Inc. presenting on "Cyber Liability"
Annual Golf Tournament is October 14, 2016 at Sandia Golf Club, 1:00 pm Shotgun start
Enjoy a friendly golf tournament, win prizes and make a contribution to the New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation all at the same time. Over 130 players, space is limited. Register and sponsor today.
On July 22, 2016 more than 370 individuals gathered to recognize companies and individuals who exemplify excellence in construction at the American Subcontractors Association of New Mexico’s Annual Industry Awards “The Big Build Theory” at Sandia Resort and Casino, the winners in thirteen categories were announced and they are as follows:
Large General Contractor of the Year/ 50 or More Employees:
Winner: Klinger Constructors, LLC
1st Runner Up: Jaynes Corporation
Small General Contractor of the Year/ Under 50 Employees:
Winner: Enterprise Builders Corporation
1st Runner Up: SDV Construction, Inc.
Large Subcontractor of the Year/ 50 or More Employees:
Winner: Western States Fire Protection
1st Runner Up: The Noel Company, Inc.
Small Subcontractor of the Year/ Under 50 Employees:
Winner: Prime Electric, Inc.
1st Runner Up: Sealant Specialists, Inc.