American Subcontractors Association-New Mexico's vision is to provide a unified voice that gives leadership, educates, politically guides and empowers its diverse, unique members to be the leading construction organization of choice. ASA-NM's Values; The ideals and beliefs of the American Subcontractors Association-New Mexico are ethical and equitable business practices, quality construction, a safe and healthy work environment, integrity and membership diversity.
2017 Sponsorship Opportunites are now on sale. ASA-NM is offering a full year of sponsorship opportunites bundled into money saving packages. There are three packages avaliable as well as tow "A la Caret" items that will save you mondy.
Save the dates: Our tentative schedule for 2017
- January 19, 2017- Member luncheon on BIM & Drone Technology
- January 26, 2017- Beer & Business cards happy hour
- February 2, 2017- NM CSC on OSHA Fatality Recap
- February 9, 2017- Member luncheon on Contracts/ Contract liens & stuff
- February 14, 2017- CICA on Real time & recruiting members to CICA
- March 9, 2017- Beer & Business cards happy hour
- April 11, 2017- CICA on Domestic Violence in the workplace
- April 13, 2017- Member luncheon on How to Manage Problem Employees
- May 4, 2017- NM CSC on Legislative Debrief & Fall Safety Stand Down
- May 11, 2017- Member luncheon, ASA-NM Annual Meeting
- May 18, 2017- Beer & Business cards happy hour
- June 8, 2017- Member luncheon on Risk from the Construction Owner's point of view and SHIP push
- June 13, 2017- CICA on Theft deterrent
- July 13, 2017- Beer & Business cards happy hour
- July 21, 2017- ASA-NM Annual Industry Awards Event
- August 8, 2017- CICA on Back Ground checks and resources
- September 7, 2017- NM CSC on Traffic Safety
- September 14, 2017- Member luncheon on Equal Pay, HR & Sick Leave
- September 21, 2017- Beer & Business cards happy hour
- October 10, 2017- CICA on Cyber crime
- October 20, 2017- ASA-NM Annual Golf Tournament
- November 2, 2017- NM CSC on Holidays, Chainsaws & Turkey Friers
- November 9, 2017- Member luncheon on Communications
- November 16, 2017- Beer & Business cards happy hour
Schedule subject to change.
On Friday October 14, 2016, 136 players and 10 volunteers gathered to play in ASA-NM's Annual Golf Tournament at Sandia Golf Club. Participants played a friendly round of golf and helped raise $1,500.00 for the New Mexico Cancer Center Foundation.
Thank you to following sponsors for their support.